Got Questions? You’re not alone. Here are our FAQ’s:
1. What is Super Squares™?
Super Squares™ is a live score matching game show for smart phones, combining a TV quiz show with the football squares game played by millions at office pools and parties. Super Squares™ is the game show you play when the game you’re watching takes a break. Add points to your leaderboard each Game Break, to win prizes, cash and even a new car over the course of a tournament.
2. What do I pay for the app, or to play?
The app is free and the Game Shows are free, too! All you pay… is ATTENTION.
3. These prizes are huge – what’s the catch?
During official tournaments, Sponsors fund a significant portion of the prizes. Our patented method, and transparent business model, is the key to why we’re different, and how we can afford such massive prizes: YOUR PROVEN ATTENTION is the currency of a new world of rewarding advertising. And you deserve to be rewarded for engaging. It’s a Win-Win situation.
4. What do you mean by “Beta” Tournament?
As we continue to refine our live game show app, and add new sports, we are rolling out beta versions of our app. We offer limited prizes, limit the number of users, and ask you for your feedback (and patience) as we tweak, grow, and create a superior experience. So, you’ll see us label game shows as “beta games.” But with ALL Super Squares game shows, you can always win real prizes for playing.
5. It’s been a while – when will live Game Shows return?
We are almost done building our national platform, just in time for the 2020 football season kickoff. We’ll be demonstrating a “Classics” version for rebroadcast games during the summer months. You’ll be kept posted on our progress, and you may even be invited to test out other formats of Super Squares™ – so LOAD THE APP AND DON’T DELETE IT!
6. This is great – but I like other sports. Will you support more than football in the future?
You must be psychic. Yes, our patented Super Squares™ system has applications for ALL types of sports. As long as there are scores, player numbers, and stats, there’s a way to play Super Squares™ – we’ve even got versions for cricket! Look for hockey, then racing, basketball and baseball versions in the next 12-18 months.
7. Why do you need my mobile number and email address?
8. How will you contact me if I’ve won?
After every Game Show, you’ll be able to access the Winners’ List within the app and web site. Winners will be emailed with details regarding their prizes. Heck, we may even email, text or call you during a Game Show to give you something unexpected – including 15 minutes of fame! Grand Prizes are awarded after we contact you directly. For all prizes over $600, special rules and fulfillment requirements will apply.
9. Should I tell my friends?
Absolutely. Once we’re in full gear, the more that play, the more we give away – and the more likely big brands and media companies will want to join Team React and expedite our plans for global sports game show domination. Look for special “Refer a Friend” promotions, where being someone’s Buddy provides YOU with a chance to win whatever someone you refer wins!
1. I want to learn more about how to play. Where are the rules?
The Super Squares™ web site has in-depth section on how to play. If you need more, you can check out the Official Rules, which will vary by promotions, sport, tournament and time of year. See the link at the bottom of this page.
2. Just give me the elevator pitch – what do I need to know to “Watch, React and Win™?”
It’s easier to play Super Squares™ than it is to explain it – but once you play, it’s an unforgettable experience. If you’ve ever played the “Football Squares” game at parties, you’re already familiar with the game. And the app does all the work – so relax!
Watch, React and Win really does simplify how to play – Watch the Sporting Event, React to Questions about the game and our Advertisers, and Win by scoring the most points in your Game Group, boosted by bonus points from matching your Super Square to the score of the game.
- CHECK IN before kickoff if possible. You’ll be placed in a 25 player Game Group, and predict the outcome of the game.
- Then, just pay attention to the live or replay game; you’ll be quizzed about the action on the field each Game Break.
- At the end of every quarter, the App will remind you to CHECK IN to the next Game Break.
- Pay attention to the Sponsors’ advertisements played in the app, to do well when you REACT to our Quizzes at the end of each quarter.
- Earn bonus points if any of your 4 Super Squares combinations match one or both of the team scores.
- Then, after the quiz, SQUARE UP to receive a new Super Square to be scored (along with this Game Break’s quiz) next Game Break.
Repeat at the end of each Quarter: CHECK IN, REACT and SQUARE UP again.
The highest scoring Game Group winners at the end of the final Game Break win cash and prizes.
3. I don’t see the points I thought I would earn from the last game break! What happened?
In order to claim points from any Game Break, whether from quizzes or matching Super Squares, you MUST Check In during the next Game Break, or you will forfeit all your points from the prior Game Break. So – don’t miss a Game Break, and don’t stop a Game Break in the middle, either. If you take a phone call that lasts too long, the 2-5 minute Check In window may close, and you’ll be out of luck.
4. I never seem to get a Perfect Super Square. Are you sure they are randomly generated?
Super Squares™ are evenly and randomly distributed to all people within a Game Group. In the long run, you have a 1 in 25 chance of claiming a Super Square – so stick with it, it may take several games before you see that elusive Perfect Super Square. By the way – you have about a 1 in 3 chance of claiming a Partial Super Square, and they add points quickly, too!
5. Where are my friends? I’d like to play against them in my Game Group.
Game Groups are created immediately and automatically when you join a Game Show. If your friends join at the same exact time, there’s a chance one or more may be in your Game Group. But to reduce collaboration (and increase competition), we don’t pair you with your buddies in Game Groups.
BUT – check out our private “Sky Boxes.” You can invite friends to join you in a private leaderboard by creating a Sky Box and sharing the password with your friends. Or, you can join someone else’s Sky Box. You can be a part of two Sky Boxes in a game, in addition to the Game Group where you are competing for official points and prizes.
6. There’s a lot of sports to watch – what should I focus on?
Just like watching our ads in the app, relax and focus on what’s important. Major events, plays, disputes, records, penalties, scoring results – you know, the stuff that draws you to sports in the first place. We WON’T ask silly questions about minutiae – like “What color T-shirt did Jimbo Walker wear on the sidelines?” Think “Big Picture” and you’ll do fine.
7. I swear I answered a question correctly – but I think the app says it was wrong. What can I do?
We don’t reveal specific answers in the Game Breaks, so perhaps you did get the answer correct, but got another question incorrect. At the end of the Game Show, the app will reveal to you the correct answers to all of your Tie-Breaker predictions and every Quiz question. Either way, decisions are final, and in the rare event we do make a mistake, we sincerely do apologize. We scrub all of our questions carefully and try hard not to make mistakes – but they may happen.
1. Can I change my Screen Name, or my personal settings?
Currently, Screen Names must be unique, clean, and unchanging. Birthdays and Full Names cannot be edited for security reasons. We DO support changing your phone number, email address, and physical mailing address.
2. Somebody changed my Screen Name! Why?
It could have been us – perhaps your Screen Name was deemed to be profane, confusing, or used a trademark of another company? We reserve the right to modify Screen Names in such an event. If you want a new one, why not drop us a note in the Contact Us section, and we’ll see if we can try again.
3. Can I start a Game Show late – I missed the first quarter?
Yes – it’s a party, glad you can make it! While you do reduce your chance of winning a Game Show (and lose the ability for Tie Breaker points) when you Check In late or miss a Game Break, you’re still eligible for Perfect Super Square entries every completed Game Break. And, a quick run of 2-3 Partial or Perfect Super Squares can certainly happen, and when it does, you could win big. As they say, “Better late than never!”
4. The app might be draining my battery – what should I do?
Don’t feel like you have to leave Super Squares™ open all of the time – the app will notify you when to Check In, so LEAVE ON NOTIFICATIONS. Keep a charger nearby, or, put the Game Show screen in the background. Your device will alert you when it’s time to Check In, React, and Square Up.
5. Why does the app only work in landscape mode?
Super Squares™ is essentially a TV game show on your phone. The game and near-HD quality graphics and commercials are designed to be viewed as would any TV program, and just like the most popular video apps (like Netflix) and immersive MMOG games (like Fortnight) the landscape (or horizontal) view is preferred.
5. What’s the state bird of Rhode Island?
You must be in the wrong FAQ section. Super Squares™ doesn’t ask trivial questions – and our prizes aren’t trivial, either! (By the way – it’s the Rhode Island Red.)
6. I’d like to contact you. Can I stop over?
We’re happy to speak with players, the press, investors, brands, and just about anybody. Just visit the Contact Us section, and tell us what you need. We will try to get back to you as quickly as possible.