How do I play?
It’s fun and easy to play Super Squares®!
- Check In before kickoff and post your 3 Predicters.
- React to and rate 2 Sponsor quizzes and ads.
- Square Up with your 1st of 4 Super Square.
You’ll get a new Super Square each quarter – match one or both scores for extra points. As the game progresses, your 3 Predicters become more valuable; the closer to perfect, the more points you earn. Climb your 25 person Game Group – the top scoring Game Group Winners are eligible for daily prizes.
EARN MORE POINTS — Be sure to Tap the “React” Button to earn extra points until the Button stops glowing (any time before the game ends).
How do I WIN?
There are 3 way to win playing Super Squares®!
- Perfect Game – 3 Perfect Predicters, 4 Perfect Super Squares, and at least 100 Game Show points win $1,000,000 cash!
- Top Game Group Winner – Finish #1 in your Game Group, and have one of the top Game Group Winning Scores that Game Hour.
- Best of the Week – The player with the MOST POINTS in a week, and the HIGHEST PREDICTERS in a single game, win major prizes, too.
Check out the “How Do I Win” video to learn more about how many points you earn for Predicters, Reactions, and Partial or Perfect Super Squares. And don’t sweat it – the app keeps track of everything!
Classic vs. Watch Party – Which One?
Thinking of watching the whole game tonight?
- WHEN AVAILABLE – Play more and win more by selecting the Watch Party version.
- Earn points by answering BONUS BREAKS about the live game.
- Risk Game Show points on PowerPicks, to earn 2X – 3X points risked.
- Top 3 Watch Party scores take home $1,000’s in extra prizes weekly.
IMPORTANT – Whether you choose CLASSIC or WATCH PARTY, your FINAL SCORE is used to determine Perfect Games, Daily Game Group & weekly prizes. If you’re not up for watching the whole game, don’t sweat it 0 select the CLASSIC version instead.
Want to become an expert? Check the Play Book!
What Can I Win?
Super Squares® awards prizes every game show, funded in part by our Sponsors. Game Shows are in sync with major sporting events, often over a series of games, called a “Tournament.”
Every Game Show awards prizes to the top Game Group Winners in the country. Top Predicters each week win larger Weekly Prizes. And during special tournaments, qualifying Game Group victories earn Booster Points to the Bigger Game® Game – and a massive Grand Prize.
Past events have awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars, free prizes, and brand new vehicles. For details of past winners check the Winner’s Page,